With well over a thousand people already in our Driving Instructor Training Academy today, there couldn’t be a better time to look to develop your career with Bill Plant Driving School. Being a driving instructor is not just a job, it is a vocation that offers years of extraordinary job satisfaction, giving you the chance to meet new people on a daily basis, and help both change and improve their lives.
Train with the experts at Bill Plant Driving School and become a Qualified Driving Instructor (ADI) to take charge of your career, be your own boss and earn £40,000+.
Why train with Bill Plant Driving School:
- Driving Instructor Training available from £995. Train at our Instructor Academy in Ripon for £995 (or £1,495 including accommodation), or regionally at either £1,495 or £1,999. All prices include VAT.
- Flexible payment options available include Direct Debit
- New and Improved Instructor Driving Training including the new Part 3 Exam and December Pupil Test changes
- Flexible training available either Intensive at our Training Academies in Ripon, Birmingham, Manchester and London or in our Local Training Hubs situated across the UK
- 52 hours of expert in-car training with experienced and fully qualified ORDIT instructors (With the £1,495 price, that is the equivalent of £28.75 per hour training you receive)
- After qualifying and choosing to join the Bill Plant franchise, we will offer you a reduced franchise fee for the first 6 weeks to help you build your business
- Guaranteed driving school franchise (PDI & ADI) upon qualifying, but importantly not compulsory!
- Instructor training includes practice scenarios and mock tests
- DVSA Exam costs are not included in the training price and are paid separately directly to the DVSA
Fill in the form to receive a comprehensive information pack about driving instructor training at Bill Plant Driving School and life as a Driving Instructor.
Complete the form to get started or call our dedicated training team on 0330 555 2254. We’ll look forward to hearing from you.